June 14, 2012

Lipstick good as a cream blush too!!

I have dry skin so cream blush tends to look better on my skin. I am always on the look out for a new cream blush that is as good or as pretty as NYX creme blush in natural, and I may have found a second fav and it is Wet N Wilds 903C just peachy lipstick. It's not as creamy as an actual cream blush because its a matte lipstick but it has an awesome look on the skin and the lasting power is great! 903C i would describe as a smoked peach in the tube but blended out it is a soft peachy tint. I'm really loving this as a summer blush because it last and makes my dry skin still look glowy and healthy. A friend of mine who has oily skin also tried it and she liked it as well because it lasted the whole day. So my ending conclusion is if you have dry skin or oily give it a go so if you don't like it as a blush try it as a lipstick!

XOXO Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment