June 20, 2012

Revlon whipped cream foundation

I'm trying out Revlon's new foundation the whipped cream one. I am really really liking it I have dry skin but I like my foundation to last all day. The reason I like this foundation is that it leaves my skin airbrushed and healthy looking with a nice satin finish. It covers my little bit of redness on my cheeks and acne scars on my forehead. It does last through the California heat but I do notice the foundation  does fade a little bit in a few areas like my chin and forehead. So all in all this is become my go to foundation maybe even a holy grail product... well see. EDIT 7/29/2012 I can no longer wear this foundation it makes my face itch so bad which sucks because I love the finish wear and coverage.


XOXO Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment