August 5, 2012

July Favorites

1.) Macs Nude on Board bronzer from Hey Sailor. I am so in love with this bronzer it give me the right amount of color to my pale skin and its really hard to go over board with it because it is sheer so u can apply say like seven layers but it still looks really natural. 

2.) Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This brush is smooth and dense the brush head is small and compact so it gets into all the nooks and crannies of the face and seamlessly blends and buffs outs any lines. I use this with my Mac face and body foundation and Urban Decays naked skin foundation.

3.) Three is actually an eye look with Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk and Urban Decays Roach eyeshadow. This look was inspired my the lovely Amber heard its a deep red purple smokey eye i use UD Naked to blend it out then UD Bootycall from the naked 2 pallet to high light my brow and inner corner.

4.) Macs new MSF's in Star Wonder and Light Year mostly  Star Wonder though only because i have played with it more and love it as a bright pop of pink blush because it gives such a healthy glow.

5.) I recently bought Rimmel's Stay Matt setting Powder to set my T zone this summer I have dry skin so I usually don't set my makeup but I have noticed that this summer I have been getting a little shiny and this works great it doesn't make my skin look dry or cakey so its a winner for me!

XOXO Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment