August 18, 2012

Urban Decay Roach Eyeshadow

I love this shadow so much the color the texture the sheen the lasting power the blendiblty even the pot it comes it! Let me just start off by saying i get a real kick out the Urban decays products names there provocative but funny in a tongue and cheek kind of way. Roach is a red purple with a sheen I would compare the texture to Mac's veluxe pearl eyeshadows. My favorite way to wear this is using Maybelline color tattoo in pomegranate punk as a base then roach over top blended out with Urban Decay naked or Macs moleskin with Urban Decays 24/7 glide on shadow pencil in sin to highlight the inner corner with bootycall over top and a brow bone highlight heavy black eyeliner with lots of mascara. I cant wait to try more of Urban Decays newly formulated eyeshadows.
P.S. think I have talked enough about this eyeshadow combo yet!


XOXO Brooke

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment