August 12, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo cream gel Eyeshadows

Theses are SO awesome!!! I have Pomegranate Punk, Bold Gold and Bad to the Bronze. As of right now Pomegranate Punk is my favorite I use it as a base for Urban decays Roach eyeshadow to make a purple red smokey eye which makes my blue eyes pop. I still need to play with bold Gold and Bad to the Bronze some more to make an eye look I love as much as pom punk. All three of theses colors look great on blue eyes they would also look great on green eyes too. On the package it says 24 hours which I think is so true I had a really long sad day it lasted though tears and sleeping with makeup on (broke a makeup commandment whoops) the next morning when I woke up my smokey eye was still pretty much intact.  My final thoughts are theses are Worth there weight in gold and for six dollars the color tattoo's are the best drug store products out there. I wanna get Audacious Asphalt, Tough as Taupe and Too Cool next. 

XOXO Brooke 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment