January 14, 2013

My 12 favorites of 2012!

I hope everyone had wonderful holiday and new year! Ive decided not to do a December favorites I didn't find anything new and I used all my trusted product which have been in past favorites before or I didn't wear makeup. So for yearly favorites I decided I would do 12 of my most loved makeup products of the year. No tools or brushes I'm trying to decided if I want to post those or not. P.S. I took the group photo after I decided to not do tools and brushes that's why my Beauty Blender is in the pic.Oh and I forgot to include Urban Decay All Nighter. 

XOXO Brooke

 
 
1.) First all just start off with my favorite foundation of the year Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. love the finish wear time and its the best foundation match I've ever tried.
 
 
 
 
 
2.) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer In the shade Chocolate. Its dark enough to give me some color and definition to my face but not to dark were id look stupid.
 

 
 

 
3.) The blush I practically lived in this year Lorac Rendezvous blush this blush looks so polished and healthy on my skin I just truly love this blush and will be so disappointed when I use it up because its LE so i cant go buy another one.
 

 
 
4.) my favorite highlighter of 2012 is Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish Whisper of Guilt such a nice light gold glow on the cheek bones.
 
 
 

5.) Is how I style my eyebrows I have fair colored eyebrows and have dark brunette hair so I have to use a dark color on my brows to balance them out but I hate really drawn on brows or chola or cartoon-y brows so I use NYX Brown Perfection slide on eyeliner but I apply it with E.L.F's small angled brush for natural looking brows that last all day and night.

 
6.) The best eyeshadow primer for my eyes is Urban Decays Primer Potion.


7.) I love theses creme shadows I use them as bases to create depth to my eye looks.



8.) My Urban Decay Smoked Pallet I can make a great everyday simple look or a great smokey look that has depth and dimension to it with the dark jeweled tone shadows.
 

 
9.) Oh great makeup gods thank you so much for creating this product its so beautiful and it is L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush which is a true rose gold shade. There a wonderful formula and its way pigmented but its also got this great sparkle to it.

10.) The best lip treatment ever the Fresh Sugar lip treatment.
11.) The perfect lipstick for me mac's Pure Zen.


12.) Is Urban Decays All Nighter Setting Spray which I don't have a photo of whoops.

So that's My 12 favorites of 2012 I truly loved and enjoyed all of these and hope everyone had a fun kickass new year and was safe.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment