February 3, 2013

IMATS Los Angeles 2013


I went to my first Imats a couple weekends ago and had an absolute blast I went with my good friend and fellow makeup artist Celina. I didn't go crazy buying stuff but I did shop at the Bdellium Tools booth were I bought four brushes the 975S, 942S, 945S, 776S. I didn't go to Imats to shop being that its open to the public there are some deals and discount but to be honest I get a better deal with my pro card at Namies and other beauty supplies like that whenever I want. I went for the experience to see some speakers. I did meet a few past contestants from the hit TV show Face Off and some great YouTube beauty gurus. Don't get me wrong I had a great time but will I go next year probably not unless there is a speaker I really want to see. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment