April 19, 2013

Beautifully Disney

The Disney Corporation has come out with a great little cosmetics line available I know for sure at Orlando and Anaheim parks not sure about the others. The line is called Beautifully Disney and it has nail polish, lip gloss, eyeshadow quads, compacts and makeup bags. Right now its the Wickedly Beautiful line with is Cinderella and her evil stepmother, Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent, Ariel and Ursula, Snow White and the Evil Queen. The next collection is Unlock the Spell Spring / Summer 2013 this collection is Princess and the Frog and the last is Fiery Spirit Fall / Winter 2013 and it is Pocahontas. I only picked up one thing and it is The little mermaid lip gloss in Mysterious Mermaid Is on the thinner side which I prefer and it smells really good like cherry. So all in all I'm enjoying my purchase I emailed Disney to see if Beautifully Disney is Cruelty free (I sure hope so). 
 
Update 4/23/2013 I recived an email back from Disney they are cruelty free!!
 
 
XOXO Brooke.
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment