July 29, 2013

Sephora Disney Ariel Collection

 
I jumped on this compact so fast it wasn't even funny! I have the Cinderella and Jasmine and I love all of them so much each one for different reasons. I love Cinderella because of the front, its a clock and for some reason I love clocks, Jasmine is just so exotic, and Ariel is a mermaid which who doesn't want to be a mermaid and lets be honest prince Eric is hot. This Compact is called the Set the Mood compact. Its Prince Eric and Ariel about to kiss in the boat with blue greens and turquoise swirl and beautiful Seaweed. On the inside the compact it says You've got to be you. as of right now I think it might be a compass design how the Cinderella compact is a clock I haven't noticed that till this second lol. I really love the Sephora Disney collaboration On the press video for Ariel it said that this would be the last collection and I really don't think that's true because on the first press release it said there would be 5 collections Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle and Aurora. Here are a few pics of the other compacts Cinderella Stroke of midnight and Jasmine Palace Jewel.
 
XOXO Brooke
 
 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment