November 28, 2013

5 Products I miss

There are a few products I really miss using because there not cruelty free I am trying to find dupes for theses product.

1.) Mac face and Body Foundation in C2.
I realy loved this foundation good color match but it just really worked well with my skin. If my skin was really clear I would use just a little bit or if my skin was bad I could cover them completely. It was super shiny on the skin but a good setting powder would combat that.  

2.) Mac Blacktrack Fluid Line.
Super black and great staying power even on the water line.

3.) Mac Pure Zen Lipstick.
my holy grail pink nude lipstick. It looks so natural and doesn't make my teeth yellow.

4.) L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
Super black volumizing mascara which you would think would be easy to dupe but no luck. 

5.) L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush.
Super sparkly rose gold shade that make my blue green eyes really pop and makes me look awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment