October 18, 2013

September favorites

I had such a good September! It was my birthday and the weather was cooling off so it was actually nice to spend time outside. I have a few favorites time month about 6 this month which it quite different than last months were I think I had more then 10 lol.  And I know this is going up way late I just got really busy with work and school and I thought better late than never.

1.   My fist favorite is were we went on my birthday. our fist stop was Namies Beauty supply. second stop was defiantly different I went to American Horror Story Season 1 the house they shot the TV show at which is totally creepy but supper fun. 
 


2. Number two is my new makeup bag I bought off Amazon its actually from Urban Decay it came out two Christmases ago. I wanted it but it sold out before I could buy one. I was shopping at Amazon and saw that one was for sale brand new with tags for $14.99 so I jumped on that so quick. 
 
 
 

3. My number three is another item I bought off Amazon a nail polish which I had originally saw off the App Wanelo. it was China glaze Concrete Catwalk its a crème finish that's a dark grey almost black.
 
 

4. number four I have already talked about and that is my makeup geek shadows. which by the way I have order and received more of them. 

5. Five is a new product for me it is from the company Cover Fx and it there blot powder. I love it so much I will repurchase over and over again.


6. Six is a non makeup related favorite it is 30 seconds to Mars's Jared Leto singing a cover of Rihanna's Stay I first heard it from the I heart radion concert that played on TV and then again on the youtube channel Live Lounge. 
 
XOXO, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment