There are a few big differences between the Mac and Makeup Geek Gel Liners. Mac's gel liner is called Blacktrack. Makeup Geek is called Immortal which I think is cooler only because I like supernatural kind of things.
- Makeup Geek has 1.8 grams while Mac is 1.5 grams.
- Makeup Geek is cruelty free and Mac is not.
- I would say they are both the same shade of black.
- Essence Beauty which is sold at Ulta is 3 grams is really hard to remove and dries out really quick it is only $4.99 I think.
- I find that Makeup Geek is a little hard to remove.
- But the main difference is that the Mac gel liner cost $16.00 with annual price increases while Makeup Geek is $7.99.