September 25, 2013

Makeup Geek Haul

 

As an early birthday present to myself I decided to haul some Makeup Geek Eye shadows and Gel Liner. I have been hearing so many good things about Marlena's products I have finally decided to buy some and test drive them myself. I have really only swatched the shadows I will be doing a review and hopefully a look in the next few days. But until then I will share what I bought.

Well start off with the Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner In Immortal. on a quick swatch with an eyeliner brush and its super black and opaque it dries after a couple seconds and it is set I ran my finger over the swatch a couple times and no smudging at all. 

 
The first shadow I picked out the Purely Naked which is a dupe for Mac Texture. After swatching it I got so excited to use it, it is a light warm Carmel with just a pinch of shimmer.
 
 
 
 
 
Crème Brulee is a great warm light medium brown it is matte I think it might be to warm and dark for me personally cause I'm pale and I'm only going to get paler in the coming months but you never know maybe it will look really good.   
 


next is another Mac dupe and it is Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear and it dupe is Swiss Chocolate. Like Swiss Chocolate it is a very red warm medium brown. what I like about this shadow is I don't own anything like it so I know ill use it.  

 


Latte is such a cool color its a medium dark neutral brown not to warm or cool in the pan you can see just the slightest bits of shimmer but on the skin you don't see them which im happy about I wanted it to be matte.
 

SO stay tuned form my review with swatches and a look using the shadows.

XOXO, Brooke
 


 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment