December 8, 2012

November Favorites

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving. I don't have alot of Favorites this month some good older stuff I had and a few new things. 
  1. Is a new item to me its Urban Decays All Nighter setting spray I got a free sample and it really works for me I do have to touch up my nose and forehead because they do get shiny but my makeup stays in place all day.
  2. Number two is a blush I found while organizing my vanity its Milani's Luminoso Baked Minerlized blush its such a nice blush to wear with dark smokey looks because it doesn't compete with any eye look.
  3. The eyeshadow look I wore most of the month is from my smoked palette I really enjoy this palette but the look is Mushroom on the lid Freestyle in the crease and backdoor in the outer V and a little bit in the crease. 
  4. Four is my new highlight shade in Whisper of Guilt its such a nice golden glow.  
 
 
 
XOXO Brooke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment