December 7, 2012

Urban Decay Haul

I little while back Urban Decay had a deal were if you bought two single eyeshadows your got the six pan eyeshadow palette free. I thought this was a great deal you got a free palette that comes with an eyeshadow and brush there were also doing free shipping during that sale so you get a total of three shadows and a palette for like thirty dollars. I eyeshadows I picked were Sellout and Blunt the free shadow was Walk of Shame. Sellout is a frosty light pink highlight shade, Blunt is a peachy gold shade its really pretty on blue eyes, and Walk of Shame is a Matt pale skin tone shade its got a slight pink undertone. The palette is like the Naked 2 palette were its metal and has clasps it really durable I would feel safe traveling with this palette. oh you also got a sample size of All Nighter there setting spray which I have never used before and really enjoyed it and would purchase it on its own. 
 


  
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment