May 22, 2013

Benifit They're Real VS. Revlon 3D Volume Mascara



I love long full almost spider lag eyelashes and Benefit's They're Real gave me that plus it was long lasting. The only down fall is the price I don't mind paying for expensive foundation and skin care but 23 dollars for mascara is so outrageous I can't I just can't justify paying that so my search started for a drug store version of They're Real it needs to be cheap, cruelty free and just as good as They're Real. So I did alot of research reading other blogs, reviews on youtube and Makeupally. After alot of reading I decided to pick up Revlon 3D volume and it is 80% perfect it has a rubber bristle brush like They're real 3D Volume feels a little bit more flimsy and just a little bit smaller the wand and the spikes and doesn't last as long but it gives me the same effect as They're Real and 3D volume is supper black which is important to me. 3D Volume is 8 dollars as were They're is 23 that's a 15 dollar difference. So all in all Revlon 3d volume is an A+ in my book and will repurchase time and time again.

(I deleted the pic of the wands I have to take another and ill up load it soon.)



XOXO, Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment