September 12, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

Urban decay finally came out with a foundation worth talking about. The Naked skin weightless ultra definition liquid makeup. To make this short and sweet if you like Makeup Forever HD foundation or Macs Face and Body then I think you will most likely enjoy this foundation. For being such a thin watery foundation it covers really well. Theres no SPF in this foundation so you don't have to worry about flash back in photos. unlike the foundations I said earlier this foundation dries down to a semi Matt finish. I want to try it with one of UD face primers and setting sprays to see if it last a really long time. I love this foundation I have just a little bit of redness on my cheeks and a white vitiligo spot on my chin and this covers it easily I found I get the best result when I use my Beauty Blender and set it with a light dusting of Rimmel Stay Matt and I really like the way it looks. 2.0 is my perfect match I have never had a foundation match me so well when I look in the mirror iIcant see were the foundation ends and my skin starts.

 
XOXO Brooke

 



No comments:

Post a Comment