October 10, 2012

How I do my brows

Its really rather simple but you have to do it just right or you end up with chola sharpie eyebrows.  Using 4 awesome cheap tools you too can have nice groomed brows. Lets start with the tools, Sonia Kashuk spoolie, NYX Slide on eyeliner in Brown Perfection, ELF Small Angled Brush, and NYX Eyebrow Shaper. So start of with combing through your brows with the spoolie I then take the lid of my setting powder and draw a line of the eyeliner next take the smalled angled brush and dip it into the line of liner using very soft short strokes start filling them in I start on the bottom on my brow to get a define line then I go to the top line the still using soft short strokes I arch my brow to get a nice soft arch then what ever in left on the brush I fill in the rest of my brow. Once I get the shape and desired effect I take my NYX Brow Shaper which is just brow wax in a pencil form I run that over them to hold my tricky hairs in place. I used to really not like my eyebrows I found them annoying and a hassle I would fill them in in the morning my by early afternoon them would be worn off but now that I'm shaping them myself using the Sally Hansen Wax strip kit and this new brow routine I love them they really stay on all day and night. 

XOXO Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment