October 3, 2012

September Favorites

 Well September is one of my favorite months because it was the month of my birth and this year was especially fun because I turned 21!!! some of my faves it month are new to me and are truly staples in my life.


 
 
My first Favorite is probably my most favorite it Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb Eau de Perfume spray my dad got me as a present. It smells so good, my old favorite perfume was Ambitious from Tilly's but now its Flower Bomb its like a grown up scent lol plus its really cute it looks like a sexy grenade.

Number two is so wonderful I've seen them in YouTube videos but never shelled out the money for one so when I could get it and its cleanser for a good price and then 20% off I jumped on it and IT is the Famous Beauty Blender OMG this thing is awesome! It blends any foundation in to make it look like real skin. I never have to worry about foundation lines again!! 

Naked skin Foundation is Great in general but with the Beauty Blender my skin looks perfect flawless even.
 
I guess this month I really focused on flawless skin because this next one helps with my under eye area and small blemishes. I don't want to speak to soon but I'm thinking this might become a Holy Grail product for me and it is Urban Decays 24/7 concealer pencil in FBI.

I usually wear my nude on board bronzer but this month I used the bronzer in the E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer duo the Nars Orgasm and Laguna dupe. I love both products the blush is SO pretty on NC20 skin or any warm toned skin really and the bronzer is darker than Nude on Board so it a little bit more noticeable on me. The only thing I find with this bronzer is I cant sweep it on it ends up looking weird I cant really put my finger on it but weird so I use a flat top brush and stamp it on under my cheek bones and along my hair line and it looks way better that way.

And with the Orgasm dupe I love using the Bdellium Tools 953 duo fiber brush to really buff in the blush it ends up looking really nice.

This month I think I pretty much wore the "Spencer" Makeup look I did in a previous makeup breakdown on. 

    XOXO Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment