October 1, 2012

Whats in my travel makeup bag

I don't travel alot usually family get away weekends or holidays with my out of state family. I didn't think I packed alot of makeup but now that I'm looking at it it looks like a alot. I have so many makeup bags which is funny because I don't carry makeup with me in my purse and I'm not a world traveler so why do I have some many totes because they cute and I usually get them for cheap at Ross lol like the Betsey Johnson Betseyville hot pink, purple, yellow and orange leopard bag which is my favorite and what I'm currently using. So lets get to the fun part the makeup and tools. For foundation and concealer I alternate between Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff Urban Decay 2.0 and concealers I pack Hard Candy Glamoflauge in light or Urban Decay FBI those are my favorite face products. Setting powder is Rimmel Stay Matt in Creamy Natural Blush and Bronzer I pack ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder the Nars Laugna and Orgasm dupe. On to eyes, my favorite eyeshadow primer which is Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion , for eyebrows I use NYX Nude Matt shadow in Betrayal and liner is between two Macs Blacktrack Fluid line or Urban Decays perversion pencil Liner. I like to pack and eyeshadow quad or palette for trips they hold multiple shadows and can be quite compact So I either like to pack Big surprise here Urban Decays Smoked or Naked 2 pallets but with both of those I have to pack a single crease eyeshadow like Macs Moleskin or Urban Decays Naked which is fine because I know ill use it. And Mascara it will most likely be L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. Finally lips will Start of with lip balm I just got Fresh Sugar lip treatment Macs Lipstick in Plink or Perfect Day and for gloss will be my favorite in Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Bellini. For brushes I pack 12, ELF brushes flat top powder brush contour brush & 2 small angled brush, Bdellium tools in 953 & 781, Sigma brushes In F40, E55, E25, E40, E60 and a cheap brow comb and spoolie from target plus one Beauty Blender and eye lash Curler. and the very last thing is Parian Spirit brush cleaner in a small travel spray bottle.

XOXO Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment