October 31, 2012

October Favorites

October Favorites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My first favorite is my Disney for Sephora Cinderella Compact. I love Disney Stuff I have a small collection of Marie Stuff from aristocats she is my favorite character. I hope Disney and Sephora keep doing princess collaborations I would love to collect all of the compacts.  On the Inside of the compact it says "Time for your moment."
 
Number 2 is a blush from Lorac that I totally forgot I owned this blush I bought it in a set it came it a beautiful little lace makeup bag 3 lip glosses 1 blush and 2 eye shadows. So I was shopping my stash and found this blush its called Rendezvous. To put it in Mac terms I would call it a sheertone Shimmer its a medium pink with a pretty pearl sheen to it it gives me that "I just walked through a snow storm Pinched cheek look" I think ill will defiantly be wearing this more this season. It is so soft and almost creamy feeling. 
 
Number 3 is the eyeshadow combination Ive been wearing this month is from the Urban Decay Smoked Pallet. Its really simple but looks smokey and complex on the lid. On my tear duct and brow bone I use Kinky, on the lid and a lil bit on the crease I sweep on mushroom using a flat soft blending brush like the Sigma E25. then using a angled shading brush use just a little bit of Backdoor shadow in the outer "V" and in the crease. lastly using a blending brush use just a small amount of Freestyle to buff out and warm up the Mushroom and Backdoor. On the lower Lash line buff in Mushroom all the way across and Backdoor on the outer corner. Add some black liner and mascara and call it a day. 
 
 
So not a lost of faves this month but some pretty good ones! I hope everyone had a great month and safe Halloween.
 
XOXO Brooke 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment